A high performance synthetically fortified engine oil designed for both diesel and petrol engines where compliance with the latest Euro 3 specification for emission controlled engines is not required.
Ideal for use in trucks, light commercial vehicles, vans and passenger cars including off-highway vehicles such as contractors plant where the specification meets their requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· Maxifleet II 10w40 is formulated using high quality mineral and synthetic base oils, high performance viscosity index improvers and performance additive chemistry providing high levels of detergency and dispersancy to ensure engine cleanliness.
· By careful selection of a suitable viscosity, oil consumption can be kept to an absolute minimum and provide a buffer against possible fuel dilution.
· Oil drain periods are kept to standard recommendations.
· Maxifleet II 10w40 is recommended where there is a wide variety of diesel and petrol engines not requiring the latest lubricant specifications and where a true work-horse is required to provide maximum lubrication capability. Millers Oils sales engineers will be pleased to advise on its suitability
for your fleet.
· ACEA 2007, E2-96 (Issue 5) ACEA 2002, B3 / A2
· API CG-4, SJ
· MB 228.1
· MTU Type 1
· Volvo VDS
· Mack EO-L Plus
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w40
Specific Gravity @15°C 0.870
Kinematic Viscosity @100°C 14.7cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @40°C 90cSt
Viscosity Index 160
Pour Point °C <-25
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@ -25°C 7, 000cP
TBN mg KOH / gm 8.1
Sulphated Ash 1.04
Podle zákona o evidenci tržeb je prodávající povinen vystavit kupujícímu účtenku. Zároveň je povinen zaevidovat přijatou tržbu u správce daně on-line; v případě technického výpadku pak nejpozději do 48 hodin.