Truckmaster CJ-4 represents the latest in oil technology specification. A full synthetic formulation, Truckmaster CJ-4 provides class-leading performance in heavy duty, long drain diesel engine oils.
Truckmaster CJ-4 has been formulated to meet the latest stringent requirements of todays high performance emission controlled engines. It meets and exceeds Volvo VDS-4, MB 228.31, Cummins 20081, ACEA E9 (2010) specifications.
Truckmaster CJ-4 especially suitable where long and extended oil drain intervals are required as part of the vehicle maintenance scheduling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· The combination of latest technology, group II base oils, viscosity index improvers and the low SAPS performance additive package has provided an engine oil of outstanding capability.
· Complying with the latest ACEA E9 (2010), ACEA E7-04 issue 2 (2007) and API CJ-4 specifications,
Truckmaster CJ-4 is not only ideal for Euro 4 and Euro 5 engines but also backwards compatible with previous legislation emission controlled engines. Also its API CJ-4 performance is a key requirement for US engines.
· The result of the combination of high quality raw materials and high performance specifications produces an oil that is endorsed by OEMs, together with an outstanding performance competence in service.
· For cost effectiveness as established through mechanical reliability and low lubricant, filter and service costs, Truckmaster CJ-4 is an essential requirement for todays sophisticated, highly tuned truck engines.
· ACEA E9 (2010), E7-04 Issue 2 (07)
· Cummins 20071, 2, 6, 7, 8, 81
· API CJ-4, / SN
· Mack EO-O Premium Plus
· MB 228.31
· MAN 3575
· Volvo VDS-4
· CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
· Renault RLD-3
· JASO DH2
· DDC 93K218
· MTU Category 2.1
· Deutz DQC III-05
SAE Viscosity Grade 15w40
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.886
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 14.5cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C 105cSt
Viscosity Index >145
Pour Point °C -36
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@-20°C 6, 600cP
Noack volatility% 13.0 max
Sulphated ash % 1.0 max
Sulphur % 0.4% max
Phosphorus% 0.12% max