SYNTRAN LD 75w80
A fully synthetic transmission oil based on synthetic hydro-carbons and the latest additive technology.
Use as received in commercial vehicle and coaches, especially for those equipped with ZF manual gearboxes which require the appropriate long drain interval lubricant.
· Longer life.
· Improved cleanliness.
· Low temperature operations - free flowing down below - 400C.
· Improved gear shift feel.
· Potential for improved fuel economy.
· API GL-4
· Eaton Extended Drain [300, 000 km or 3 years]
· MANM341-Z4 & M341-E3
· Renault [in accordance with Renault Note Technique B0032/2 Annex 3]
· Volvo 97305
· Volvo 97307 (Suitable for use where this specification is required)
· ZF TE-ML 02L (300, 000 km or 2 years long haul, 240, 000 km or 2 years short haul) ZF TE-ML 02D (obsolete)
(Transmissions for Trucks, Buses and Light Commercial Vehicles) ZF TE-ML 08 (Non-Power assisted Steering
Systems for Cars, Commercial and Off-Road Vehicles) TE-ML 16K (Transmissions for Rail Vehicles)
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w80
Specific Gravity@15.6°C 0.857
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 9.2 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C 55.7 cSt
Pour Point °C -48