A high performance engine oil designed for both diesel and petrol engines where compliance with the latest Euro 3 specification for emission controlled engines is not required.
Ideal for use in trucks, light commercial vehicles, vans and passenger cars including off-highway vehicles such as
contractors plant, where the specification meets their requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· Maxifleet II 10w30 is formulated using high quality mineral base oils, high performance viscosity index
improvers and performance additive chemistry providing high levels of detergency and dispersancy to ensure
· By careful selection of a suitable viscosity, oil consumption can be kept to an absolute minimum and provide
a buffer against possible fuel dilution.
· Oil drain periods are kept to standard recommendations.
· Maxifleet II 10w30 is recommended where there is a wide variety of diesel and petrol engines not requiring
the latest lubricant specifications and where a true work-horse is required to provide maximum lubrication
capability. Millers Oils sales engineers will be pleased to advise on its suitability for your fleet.
· ACEA 2007, E2-96 (Issue 5) ACEA 2002, B3 / A2
· API CG-4, SJ
· MB 228.1
· MTU Type 1
· Volvo VDS
· Mack EO-L Plus
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w30
Specific Gravity @15°C 0.881
Kinematic Viscosity @100°C 10.6cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @40°C 64cSt
Viscosity Index 157
Pour Point °C <-25
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@ -25°C 7, 000cP
TBN mg KOH / gm 8.1
Sulphated Ash 1.04