A high performance engine oil designed for both diesel and petrol engines where compliance with the latest Euro 3 specification for emission controlled engines is not required.
Ideal for use in trucks, light commercial vehicles, vans and passenger cars including off-highway vehicles such as contractors plant where the specification meets their requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· Maxifleet II 15w40 is formulated using high quality mineral base oils, high performance viscosity index improvers and performance additive chemistry providing high levels of detergency and dispersancy to ensure engine cleanliness.
· By careful selection of a suitable viscosity, oil consumption can be kept to an absolute minimum also providing a buffer against possible fuel dilution.
· Oil drain periods are kept to standard recommendations.
· Maxifleet II 15w40 is recommended where there is a wide variety of diesel and petrol engines not requiring the latest lubricant specifications and where a true work-horse is required to provide maximum lubrication capability. Millers sales engineers will be pleased to advise on its suitability for your fleet.
· ACEA 2007, E2-96 (Issue 5) ACEA 2002, B3 / A2
· API CG-4, SJ
· MB 228.1
· MTU Type 1
· Volvo VDS
· Mack EO-L Plus
SAE Viscosity Grade 15w40
Specific Gravity @15°C 0.882
Kinematic Viscosity @100°C 14.5cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @40°C 96.0cSt
Viscosity Index 140
Pour Point °C <-20
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@ -20°C 7, 000cP
TBN mg KOH / gm 8.1
Sulphated Ash 1.04