MAXIFLEET II 20w40
A high performance engine oil designed for both diesel and petrol engines where compliance with the latest Euro 3 specification for emission controlled engines is not required.
Ideal for use in trucks, light commercial vehicles, vans and passenger cars including off-highway vehicles such as contractors plant where the specification meets their requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
· Maxifleet II 20w40 is formulated using high quality mineral base oils, high performance viscosity index improvers and performance additive chemistry providing high levels of detergency and dispersancy to ensure engine cleanliness.
· By careful selection of a suitable viscosity, oil consumption can be kept to an absolute minimum and provide a buffer against possible fuel dilution.
· Oil drain periods are kept to standard recommendations.
· Maxifleet II 20w40 is recommended where there is a wide variety of diesel and petrol engines not requiring the latest lubricant specifications and where a true work-horse is required to provide maximum lubrication capability.
Millers Oils sales engineers will be pleased to advise on its suitability for your fleet.
· ACEA E2, B3, A2 API CG-4 / SJ
· Mack EO-L Plus MAN 271
· Volvo VDS MB 228.1 / 229.1
SAE Viscosity Grade 20w40
Specific Gravity @15°C 0.892
Kinematic Viscosity @100°C 14.1cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @40°C 119.0cSt
Viscosity Index 125
Pour Point °C -29
Flashpoint °C 210
Cold Crank Viscosity@ -15°C 7, 000cP
TBN mg KOH / gm 8.3
Sulphated Ash 1.05